If you arrived at our Yourtel Wireless page from a search engine, please visit our free government cell phones home page for very important general program information.
Yourtel Wireless is a regional Lifeline assistance free government cell phone operator. Yourtel Wireless provides a free cell phone and up to 250 free cell phone minutes a month to eligible customers. Yourtel Wireless currently provides service in Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Washington, and Rhode Island.
The great thing about the Yourtel Wireless program is that there are no credit checks, no deposits, no activation fees, or annual contracts. Free means absolutely free. If you qualify for the Yourtel Wireless program you will receive a basic cell phone and free cell phone minutes every single month that you are eligible absolutely free. The only requirement that you must comply with is that you meet the annual certification process once a year. The annual certification process simply ensures that you are still eligible for the Yourtel Wireless program. It should take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete and most people will be able to finish it within five minutes.
Yourtel Wireless offers three different plans and two additional plans for residents of the state of Oklahoma. Users are free to select one of the following cell phone plans (all plans include a free cell phone):
- Lifeline Free Plan 68: 68 free rollover cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 0.3 minutes per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused minutes rollover from month to month.
- Lifeline Free Plan 125: 125 free rollover cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused minutes rollover from month to month.
- Lifeline Free Plan 250: 250 free cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused voice minutes will not rollover each month.
- Oklahoma Lifeline Unlimited Plan: Each month users received unlimited voice minutes for $6.20 USD + taxes per month. Text messaging is not included in the the unlimited plan. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents.
- Oklahoma Lifeline 1000 Plan: Each month users received 1000 voice minutes for $1 USD + taxes per month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming or outgoing text message. Voice minutes do not rollover in the Oklahoma Lifeline 1000 Plan. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents.
Additional minutes can be purchased at the following rates:
Additional Voice Minutes:
- $5 for additional 60 voice minutes
- $10 for additional 200 voice minutes
- $15 for additional 300 voice minutes
- $20 for additional 400 voice minutes
- $25 for additional 500 voice minutes
- $30 for additional 600 voice minutes
- $50 for additional 1300 voice minutes
- $60 for additional 1700 voice minutes
Yourtel Wireless Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for Yourtel Wireless varies from state to state, you may qualify for Terracom Wireless service if your participate in a public assistance program, such Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8, Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps, Home Energy, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), or The National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program, or if your total household income is at ot below 135% to 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines as shown below.
Federal Poverty Guidelines (multiply by 1.35 or 1.5 to determine guidelines at 135% and 150%).
States and D.C.
|For each additional
How Does Yourtel Wireless Stack Up Against the Competition?
Did you know that there are several free government cell phone carriers that provide free cell phones and free cell phone service to eligible customers? Not all free government cell phone carriers are created equal! Are you getting the most minutes, the best phone, or the cheapest top up minutes possible? Learn more by reading our free government cell phone comparison page!
You can apply to Yourtel Wireless by visiting their website:
401 E. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114