Terracom Wireless provides free cell phones and free or heavily discounted monthly cell phone minutes to eligible customers living in Arkansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, Maryland, Nevada, and West Virginia. Eligibility for Terracom Wireless service is determined by participation in certain public assistance programs or by total household income guidelines.
Terracom Wireless offers three different plans and two additional plans for residents of the state of Oklahoma. Users are free to select one of the following cell phone plans (all plans include a free cell phone):
- Lifeline Free Plan 68: 68 free rollover cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 0.3 minutes per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused minutes rollover from month to month.
- Lifeline Free Plan 125: 125 free rollover cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused minutes rollover from month to month.
- Lifeline Free Plan 250: 250 free cell phone minutes a month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming and outgoing text messages. Unused voice minutes will not rollover each month.
- Oklahoma Lifeline Unlimited Plan: Each month users received unlimited voice minutes for $6.20 USD + taxes per month. Text messaging is not included in the the unlimited plan. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents.
- Oklahoma Lifeline 1000 Plan: Each month users received 1000 voice minutes for $1 USD + taxes per month. Text messages are charged at a rate of 1 minute per incoming or outgoing text message. Voice minutes do not rollover in the Oklahoma Lifeline 1000 Plan. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents.
Additional voice minutes c and texts can be purchased at the follwing rates:
Additional Voice Minutes
- $5 for additional 60 voice minutes
- $10 for additional 200 voice minutes
- $15 for additional 300 voice minutes
- $20 for additional 400 voice minutes
- $25 for additional 500 voice minutes
- $30 for additional 600 voice minutes
- $50 for additional 1300 voice minutes
- $60 for additional 1700 voice minutes
Additional Text Messages
- Incoming and outgoing text messages are charged at a rate of 10 cents per message
Terracom Wireless Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for Terracom Wireless varies from state to state, you may qualify for Terracom Wireless service if your participate in a public assistance program, such Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8, Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps, Home Energy, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), or The National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program, or if your total household income is at ot below 135% to 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines as shown below.
Federal Poverty Guidelines (multiply by 1.35 or 1.5 to determine guidelines at 135% and 150%).
States and D.C.
|For each additional
You can apply to Terracom Wireless by visiting their website.
401 E. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114